Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kalina's resolutions for the new year

Kalina is one determined little girl. Let's see what she has to say about 2009:

1. I will balance on my own two feet. I will stand proud and tall, and I will walk. Soon after, I will run. Soon after that, I will dominate the household.
2. I will roll with gusto: tummy time is so 2008.
3. I will conquer my fears. Peekaboo will no longer make me cry.
4. I will grow enough hair so that I look like a girl even in green. I will wear "boy" colors with confidence on occasion.
5. I will eat my first cupcake.
6. I will finally get the bad cat's tail.
7. I will use consonants on a regular basis.
8. I will quite drooling so much and learn how to blow my own nose, maybe.
9. I will catch my first fish, if Daddy can convince me to stand still long enough.
10 I will sleep through the night like an easy baby. Yes, I will. Or at least Mommy will, even if she has to check into a hotel to do it. Hey, whose resolution is this, anyway?

Photo: 4 generations on Christmas Day!

No comments: