Sorry, everyone, no extensive blog today, despite the fact I've been trying for a week to write one. Kalina is:
1. Teething
2. Not happy that I'm trying to drop a feeding
3. Not napping particularly well
4. Waking up way too early again
5. Still desperate to walk, but settling for running while holding onto both Mommy's hands (we're working on walking one-handed, but she can go faster with two so she lacks motivation to progress)
6. Thoroughly bored with everything in our house except the garbage cans, the cats' water dish and the space heater
7. Crying when I hold her, crying when I don't hold her
8. Extremely clingy, probably for all the above reasons
9. Still amazingly cute
This has left Mommy:
1. Exhausted
2. Cranky
3. Achy
4. Not very motivated to write about the cute things Kalina does
I feel bad for the girl, I really do. She's going through a lot right now, and she's very sweet. Plus she's extraordinarily fun when she's in a good mood. I'm just not going to blog about her at the moment.
Instead, here's yet another cute video of Kalina playing a couple weeks ago (I promise we have videos of her doing things other than just playing, we just think she's really cute when she plays):
Next post: The Easter dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment