She's practicing a "big-girl" laugh and still getting excited at every doggie she sees. She can sign "all done" (I think) and continues to love applause for all her accomplishments. Today when I asked her where her mommy was, I think (or pretend) she smiled and pointed at me (was the smile one of pity? "Poor Mommy doesn't know where she is! Silly Mommy!). Her favorite toy at the moment is a musical butterfly, which I have a love-hate relationship with since it flaps and sings every time I so much as set my foot down too heavily, yet entertains my child.
Kalina celebrated Mother's Day, by the way, by sleeping in until 5:45 (yes, we were thrilled) and looking mighty cute in her dress.
And that's all for tonight's blog as the majority of the day's ration of brain cells are strewn about the floor along with half of Kalina's dinner and several pieces of garbage I've been letting her play with.
Photo: Mother's day!
1 comment:
happy first mother's day!! you look great!
Post a Comment