Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Growl, munch, growl

As I was about halfway through a cup of strawberry-kiwi yogurt a few minutes ago, the strangest thing happened. My stomach growled. And I don't mean it complained a little bit--this was a regular roar. I think it woke the cats up.

And then it hit me--wait a second, I'm sitting here EATING for goodness sake, and my stomach is telling me I'm hungry! What in the world??? This would never happen pre-pregnancy.

It has actually happened before during my pregnancy when I was eating carrot sticks, but I really didn't think yogurt would let me down.

Baby Girl must be enjoying 3rd breakfast along with me. Fortunately, it's almost time for lunch.

P.S.--No, not all my posts will be about food, but I guarantee this won't be the last one.
P.P.S.--I've just finished the yogurt. My stomach is still begging for more.

No comments: